Monday 11 January 2021

Joyful January Day #11: Watch a Funny Movie

 Watch a Funny Movie 

Have a laugh

Watching a whole movie today might be a bit of a push for me today but I thought I would share some movies that bring a smile to my dial. 

To be fair I am a fan of kids movies, they often make me smile with their layers of humour. Some of my faves are: 
  • Shrek 
  • Moana 
  • Cars 
  • Home 
  • Secret Life of Pets 
  • Sing 
  • How to Train your Dragon 
  • Monsters Inc 
  • Despicable Me 

But here are some others I enjoy:
  • Dodgeball
  • Blazing Saddles 
  • Elf 
  • Bridesmaids
  • Muriel's Wedding 
  • Zoolander 
  • Monty Python- The Meaning of Life, The Life of Brian and The Holy Grail 
  • Anchorman 
  • Thor Ragnorok 
  • Aladdin 
  • Hook 
  • Four Weddings and a Funeral 
  • The Princess Bride 
  • Ghostbusters 
  • Miss Congeniality 
When we watch a funny movie, TV programme or movie it helps us step out of our day to day life for a little while, I guess we just suspend the stress and other stuff. Laughter is a great medicine and even if we can't get a movie long dose of it today I hope we can all find something to laugh about. 

Have a great day :) 

Click here for a link to the Joyful January Calendar

The Joyful January project is part of the Happy Healthy Teachers Matter Online Summit. This is an opportunity to start your year with tips, tools and techniques to ensure you have the health, energy and vitality to beat the end of term slump and fatigue, and be the best version of yourself all year long. For more information please follow this linkhttps://www.spectrumeducation.com/happy-healthy-teachers-matter-online-summit-home/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment